Linux Device Developers
- Product Development
- Wrocław, Poland
Opera is seeking exceptional and experienced engineers to continue our innovation and market lead into browsing on Linux devices, including Portable Media Players, Blu-Ray Players, Set-Top Boxes, Web tablets and network TVs. You will work on product development for Opera's products for Linux devices and delivering this product onto devices for leading manufacturers of consumer electronics.
- Take initiative and ensure timely delivery of Opera to OEMs.
- Participate and contribute in all parts of the software development life cycle.
- Innovate, design and deliver new features and versions.
- Experience with development for and debugging of embedded systems
- Good knowledge of web standards
- Good working knowledge of English
- Strong C++ skills and firm understanding of object oriented programming
- Drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Ideals (one or more)
- Experience with international software delivery projects.
- A solid flair for making outstanding user interfaces.
- 3 years experience in UNIX /Linux programming or equivalent.
- Experience with Qtopia, Qt/e, GTK+, DirectFB or other graphical toolkits.
For immediate consideration, please apply online.